October 18, 2014

Comfy & Cozy

I woke up this morning to find that October has finally visited Louisiana. I won’t be sweating all night and dealing, frizzy hair, and no more shorts!! Finally, I can break out my sweaters, jeans, and cozy slippers.

I believe that it is possible to stay cozy without walking around your house with a blanket wrapped around your shoulders, like a superhero cape. Although, if you fancy pretending to be a superhero, who am I to stop you?

Personally, I like to wear heavy black leggings to stay both cozy and stylish during the fall and winter months. I’ll usually pair the leggings with a sweater, flannel, or sweatshirt. Below, I made some outfit ideas for you to stay comfy and cozy while going to class, getting some coffee, staying at home, baking cookies, or reading and writing your masterpiece.

 

I love the idea of simplicity: leggings, a soft cardigan, and heavy woolen socks. The most important accessory to have during the winter is a pair of heavy socks.
Going to class? Add a colorful scarf and some warm boots.



Want to feel cozy in a nicely made, extra-large sweater? Shop the men’s department. I do it all the time when I want a sweater, or flannel, to feel perfect for me. Sometimes, the women’s department likes to make tops extra small, and I don’t feel comfortable and a sweater that curves and tugs into my body.

I included both the flannel and the sweater, for a convertible decision, or layering! Both can work. Finally, these slipper/flats are great for comfort and warmth. Slip the shoes on and out the door you fly!

How do you style leggings to feel cozy, comfortable, and stylish?

No comments:

Post a Comment